 Space / 13466
    Angelfire II —Alexander Zwagerman
   Hi all, After finishing my Jovian moons project (though it's never really finished...) I have updated another section of my site. The ship was built a while ago, but I just came round to taking pictures of it (again apologies for the quality, still (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Angelfire II —Mike Petrucelli
     [snip] (...) Very intriguing design. I like the way you use pieces from the TIE set. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Angelfire II —Alexander Zwagerman
     Thanx Mike! I love these TIE-stands. When I got the first one, I could already see a fighter using them horizontally, but one was never steady enough. Thanx for the compliment and sorry that it took me some time to react. I have been suffering (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Angelfire II —Jeff Jardine
   (...) Good use of some new parts, and an unorthodox shape - cool. Jeff J (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Angelfire II —Alexander Zwagerman
   Thanx Jeff! It took me some time to acknowledge the compliment because of a computer-crash :-( I am glad you liked it. With the unorthodox shape, as you put it, it is quite still swooshable, always the main criterium for a fighter, IMHO. Anyway, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)