 Space / 13433
  Which Pictures Do you Like Better?

Here, I've monkeyed around with my Lego cam. I've cranked up the contrast so much that you can see different black bricks, but its very bright. The other is regular light, but you can't tell individual bricks very much. Here are two animations: (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography)