 Space / 13378
Re: New BattleSpace model - Novacaster Heavy Chain Cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:17:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
Hi everyone,

Just dropping a quich post to notify you of the latest BattleSpace model -
the Novacaster Heavy Chain Cannon. Take a look at
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/novacaster.htm

The Novacaster will also mark the beginning of the new BattleSpace custom
model kit range. Click on the above link for more information.

Enjoy, and PLMKWYT :)

Zac

Cool!  So you're considering selling more specialized kits if this one is
successful?  :)  mmmmmmm...speciallized pieces....mmm

Hey, I noticed that some of your banner/buttons on your 'links' page are
missing.  The links work, but the buttons are not loading.  Just a word up.

~Trev

Yeah, I should end up selling more of the kits. At current, It looks like
they'll be available for about US$32.50

Thanks for pointing out those missing links - they're all under control now :)

Zac