 Space / 13330
Re: I have returned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:33:05 GMT

"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in message
news:Gsw5BG.9LM@lugnet.com...
things. My girlfriend says I need LEGO to be able to organize and be a
master of my own little world and build in the space theme because I wish • to
escape. I should never have hooked up with a psychologist...

"Your own little world"... Sheesh. I think you should make fun of _her_
hobbies...
Or was that how she came to comment on your hobby?  ;-)

--
Cheers,
Paul