 Space / 13323
  Re: Building My First Movie Lego Ship.

Shes going to be black and grey shes going to havea landing pad on top of her like the carriors do in the oscean. no speical parts proble going to use liek 2 to 3 sets of the blockaide runner from the starwars collectiion ( the engine sets ) with (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Building My First Movie Lego Ship.

(...) Derek, do NOT spend all of that money on the Blockade Runners just for a few parts. I'd recommend purchasing them privately or from Brickbay/Bricklink ( (URL) ). Though those cylinders do make nice engines.. "Electric base plates," say what? (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)