 Space / 13292
  Keppler Industries v3.0

Well, after about a month of working on the new site, I am done. It has many new features that should make it a snap for me to add new stuff, so maybe I can build more. PLEASE update all your links to (URL) because my old host will be gone as of the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !