 Space / 13288
13287  |  13289
Subject:
How rare is Lego 1968 Space Ship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:36:50 GMT

Hello!

I have the opportunity to purchase this set, though I'm not sure how rare it
is.  I guess the main thing is that it is missing instructions.  If it's a
rare set, maybe the instructions will be tough to find.  However, the set
DOES have the original box.  Is the original box like a 1593 box?  I'm a
Townie so I don't know much about Classic Space.  Any help would be great.
Thanks a lot.  :-)

Brendan