 Space / 13256
    New BattleSpace model - Commandeer class Destroyer —Zac Soden
   Hi there everyone, BattleSpace has been updated again, this time with a new model and (the first half of) a story. High speed, lots of firepower and a decent amount of armour all topped off with an armoured bow. What more could a valiant Industrial (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New BattleSpace model - Commandeer class Destroyer —Jason S. Mantor
     Nice ship ! You've managed to create in interesting level of detail in a microfig ship while still keeping it simple. You get 5 stars ***** ps. Excellent renderings too. I like the engine glow. Nicely done : ) Zac Soden <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: New BattleSpace model - Commandeer class Destroyer —Zac Soden
     (...) Thanks dude, it's good to get some feedback. I'm glad you liked her. It's interesting that you mention about the detail because I still feel it doesn't have enough ;) Zac (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New BattleSpace model - Commandeer class Destroyer —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...Yet another excellent nanofig ship, Zac. This one reminds me a bit of warhammer gothic ships :-) Imposing beast it is. The huge armoured nose is very distinctive and a great feature. ...Tagged for Jain's (trying to catch up on some (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)