 Space / 13252
Re: Super Outfitted Dino Transport....thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 06:11:50 GMT

Hahah... takes me back to Dino Riders.

I had completely forgotten about this great show!  After doing a quick
websearch, I found a few pics of several of the toys I used to own.  Too bad
I don't have them anymore; they're probably buried out in the yard
somewhere. :-)

Yeah, just a bit of criticism here...
<snipped it>

Mark, thanks for saying this.  I was beginning to wonder what people thought
about my website in terms of....that word I'm searching for.  Anyways, I
guess I picture it more as a directory of my creations.  With my Castle
stuff, there's usually a story behind it, but most of my other creations
(like my mecha, space stuff, etc.) don't have any stories.  So I think in
the future I'll just post the link to the Brickshelf page instead.  It will
hopefully make things a bit smoother.

Thanks,
-Chris