 Space / 13250
Re: Super Outfitted Dino Transport....thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 05:55:50 GMT

In article <GsMn9t.13p@lugnet.com>, "Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Hey all,

When I saw the dinos first come out, I vowed to not get one at full price.
But this trike (at $3, mind you) was a great piece to something I've been
wanting to do ever since seeing Todd's Duplo Dino force.

Hahah... takes me back to Dino Riders.

Check it out on the Miscellany page.

Yeah, just a bit of criticism here... I'm wondering why we get linked to
your page which then bounces us to brickshelf. I might understand a bit
more if you had some detailed info on your site with the pics on BS, but
as it is now, it's like having to jump through a couple hoops to get to
the pics.

Anyway, if you wanted to do a bit of extra coding, you could just IMG SRC
the pics onto your site so it would be a bit more transparent.

Anyway, It's still a cool model. :^)

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head