 Space / 13214
    Re: MOC - ALIENS APC and friends —Andrew Todd Amacher
   (...) nothing this cool. The attention to detail is astounding. The sliding turret design with the flexible Technic rods is very clever. I'm also impressed with the selection of dark gray elements. Fantastic job! Later, Todd SILICON PSYCHE (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC - ALIENS APC and friends —Todd Trotter
   (...) Thanks Todd. I spent more time working on this model that any thing else I've ever built. (...) I was impressed with the selection of dark gray elements as well. I originally built it in light gray because I didn't think I had enough dark gray (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)