 Space / 13195
Re: He Moseyed into town, lookin' for trouble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 02:56:03 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Jon Palmer writes:
"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message

Is there room in the town for both of them?

Well Moseyin' Joe knows better than to mess with Gulsluga and his boys.  He
does however, have a score to settle with the Johnson gang:

   I don't see the family resemblance.  Maybe the one on the right takes
   more after Mr. Johnson than Mrs. Johnson?

Sure thing the Sheriff will try to put a stop to any trouble, though:

   "What's he gonna do, snuffle them to death?"  For some reason, this
   evokes the 1950s "dog on a rocket to Mars because he hates people"
   cartoon's "Martians."  (Does anyone know the one I'm talking about?

   I dig that crazy color scheme, though.  What's the orange brick from?

However if anything *does* go down it will all most certainly be observed by
the town drunk:

   How can he be a drunk, when he's got no arms?  Are those straws on
   his fool head?  He also seems a bit happier than most drunks, but
   perhaps there's better booze to be had.  VIVA LA FUTURA!

   best

   LFB