 Space / 13169
Re: My space base (to make a change from Town!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 23:36:40 GMT

In article <GsDJnI.7H9@lugnet.com>,
"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote:

We had a VLC meeting on Friday where the challenge was to bring a MOC no-one
had seen before. I tend to build only Town and Train models, so I decided to
build something Completely Different and ended up with this space base...

It kinda turned into a space version of town (or vice versa) but it was fun.
Thanks to Dean of the VLC for taking the pictures!

Kevin Wilson

   Hey, that's pretty cool! Now all ya' need to do is add an airstrip
(well, spaceport), and a hover train would be hella cool too, as Matt
said. Now I'm going to have to revive some of my old base building
skills and build a spaceport or somethin'! I already have 2 spacecraft
construction projects going too! See what you've made me do? =) Ohhhhh,
oh, an industrial zone would be sweet too, maybe you could put up some
pollution spewing smokestacks?
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/