 Space / 1315
  Re: Finally some pictures of the carrier I'm building!

Coo! Nice ship Jon! This is one I'll have to show my daughter, who loves building the insides of spaceships but isn't too sure how to do the outsides! Kevin (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Finally some pictures of the carrier I'm building!

(...) Yes--marvelous. The hull geometry is coming along nicely, and the bulkheads look really good (if colourful--but hey, you need SOMETHING to break up the monotony of deep-space travel...) best LFB (24 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)