 Space / 13077
    Re: decorated space parts question —Tony Hafner
   (...) I have some grey 1x4 pieces with left arrows. The arrow is yellow with a black outline. I'm sure I have a few other arrows, but I don't know offhand what all I've got. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: decorated space parts question —Chris Dee
   (...) I believe the grey 1x4 only came with a left-pointing arrow. Even in the Classic Space set(s) where it is placed on the side, although the instructions don't show it, the one on the hidden side is NOT a mirror image - its another left-pointing (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)