 Space / 12988
12987  |  12989
Subject:
Whose is *this* little dandy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:57:44 GMT

   Hi,

   While browsing Brickshelf files, I came across the following in
   Ahui's 2002 image bank:

   Whose is this?  Someone's a Homeworld fan!  I really like the execution
   on this model--I noticed it was in the neighborhood of Mark's contingent,
   but it doesn't quite have his "stamp" on it (I can't describe it, but
   there's a Sandlin Stamp to those things).  So 'fess up, goshdarnit!

   best

   LFB