 Space / 12954
Re: Secondary System saves lives and ships!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 04:38:33 GMT

In article <GrLI6u.H4K@lugnet.com>, "Tony Hafner"
<hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote:

Mortco has had some difficulty working with Spiffco's "engineering" as well.
Internal memos indicate that the Spiffco systems are highly sensitive to
tinkering... kind of like a mousetrap.  It's fortunate that Mortco is in the
business of hauling corpses!

Muffinhead- are you tracking all the Spiffcraft variants out there?

Well, I've seen a few around. Perhaps I'll link 'em up.

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head