 Space / 12885
Re: BattleSpace site gets updated again with NEW SPACE WARGAME
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 05:22:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
Ahoy there all those with a touch of space running through their veins (heh
that's kind of a funny thought),
Better than having pirates running through your veins -

"Doctor, listen to his pulse!"
**BaDOOM!**Arrr, Jimlad!**BaDOOM**Shiver me timbers!**BaDOOM** :)

With another update added to my growing site, I have also added a new
section under the name of Fleet Command. FC is a wargame I wrote for playing
out battles at microfig scale. The rulebook can be downloaded and more
information found at :
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/fcommand.htm
Looks great!  *Microfig* Battlecruisers I can do :)

Please note that the game still requires complete playtesting (I have tested
all of the rules, but not in a complete game).
Say, if we were planning to get together sometime, perhaps we could have a
playtest...

Michael Dallaston