 Space / 1286
  Re: DS-4 page up, and a little blacktron suprise

(...) I especially like the engine detail, with the panel partially open...I gotta try that some day... (...) captured the "look-and-feel" of Blacktron. Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: DS-4 page up, and a little blacktron suprise

(...) Hey.. never discount castle pieces even for space :) Brother Pat has shown that they do indeed r0ck. I made some nice long engines on my GV-9 Long Range Scout that uses 8 castle corner pieces in each of its engines too. (...) Woohoo Pat! You (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: DS-4 page up, and a little blacktron suprise

Hehe, thanks Tom. I'm diverting some of my time now to doing a cool web thing, but soon I'll be back into full building mode again. I too look but don't comment enough. I always figure most are like you and me so I don't get discouraged when no one (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)