 Space / 12839
    Re: Riddle me this... —Scott Lyttle
   <snip!> (...) Take a look at the thread from back in December when Brad Justus was asking the Lugnet community about the Legends series, and what the next one might be. I think there was a lot of enthusiasm about releasing the Galaxy Explorer as a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Riddle me this... —Tony Hafner
   (...) How about including other series numbers as well- one pair of 918 and 924 stickers would get you really close to building either of those models from the same parts. The only additional parts I can think of offhand are: trans-yellow 4x6 plate (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)