 Space / 12836
Re: I was bored : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 21:33:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason S. Mantor writes:
Please check this out and LMKWYT
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/Animations/chase.mpg
The ships are Karim Nassar's and I'm experimenting with POV & splines...

Cool stuff Jason.  You did all of this in POVRay?  Did you use an add on
package or script package for the splines?

I know all about using Karim's stuff for animation work.  Its been a while so I
don't know if some of the more recent Lugneters have seen some of the old
animation owrk I did with Karims models.  I can't rememer the URL for my
hmepage but I can give you the brickshelf links.  All of these are on the big
side b/c the sound is not compressed.  But I think they are all still worth a
download.  It seems we both did a chase scene.

My Chase scene:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/chase.avi
Falcon Flyby
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/PRJ/Multimedia/falcon_fbs.avi