 Space / 12813
  Re: MOC Green Hornet

Beautiful ship! Nice and chunky. I love the way the engines on the sides are angled. I really want that canopy. (But I can wait for it in the Jedi Starfighter) Keep it up! -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) BrickLink (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC Green Hornet

(...) I think that may be described as my style... (...) Thanks, I intend to. Space ships has always been my fav, but when I discovered mecha a while ago, well, I went nuts. Mark Neumann (URL) of the Snow Leopard Clan (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)