 Space / 12744
Re: MOC update: Rapier Space-Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 07:18:19 GMT

Not a bad depiction of the Rapier.  The only suggestion that I have is
to shorten the nose and lengthen the barrels.  If you are interested, I
can upload some CAD images of what I'm suggesting.

Can't say that I was impressed with the fighter when I saw the movie.
However, the concept art did look good.

Are you going to make a Kilrathi fighter to butt heads with your Rapier?

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com

Anthony Babington wrote:

ok, I just added pics of the rapier carrying missiles. the inboard ones
(with the 8t gears on the ends) are lightweight torpedos, while the outer
ones are space-space missiles (designed to take down Kilrathi Fighters). I
bring this up again because I'd really like some feedback on this model, so
please LMKWYT.

-Anthony