 Space / 12740
MOC update: Rapier Space-Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 02:12:06 GMT

ok, I just added pics of the rapier carrying missiles. the inboard ones
(with the 8t gears on the ends) are lightweight torpedos, while the outer
ones are space-space missiles (designed to take down Kilrathi Fighters). I
bring this up again because I'd really like some feedback on this model, so
please LMKWYT.

-Anthony