 Space / 12723
    Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix —Kyle Keppler
   You know, I thought I had seen cool. Boy was I wrong. And all I have to say now is, quit raising the bar! Geeeeeeeeze man, how am I gunna follow that???? But that leaves just one question: "How far does the rabit hole go?" Mmmmmmm. Now you need to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix —Adrian Drake
   (...) I don't know, but I sure as heck look forward to seeing how it will be done! Thanks for the kind words. (...) I'd hate to have to cut a big hole in the top of the ship though *hehe* The sentinels would be a serious challenge. All those (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix —Josh Opotzner
   (...) Perhaps the "dinosuar tail" pieces used in black in the Alpha Team squid set would do well? --Josh (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix —Mark Neumann
    (...) Not really, once you pull away the side panels you could just put it in there. It'd look fine and you could take it in and out at whim. "Neo, did you take the sentinel for its walkie yet?" The (...) or click hinge columns, friction finger (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)