 Space / 12717
    Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix —Mark Neumann
   TAKE THE RED PILL!!!! Damn that's cool. I think you captured the internals very well. Lots of hoses, catwalks, cramped and lots of hoses. Did I say this was cool? Just raised the bar again. How'd you mount the pods to the ship? Do they move at all? (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix —Adrian Drake
   (...) I originally wasn't planning on putting the catwalk in, but after I'd finished the outer frame, I realized I had plenty of space, and it really adds to the interior. All of the pods are mounted via technic axles to their mounting pads, which (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)