 Space / 12714
  Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix

<jaw drops> Adrian... Stop... Just stop exposing us to so much eye-candy... WE CAN'T TAKE IT!!! ;-D Seriously, that is truly an awe-inspiring creation. You captured the look and feel of the actual craft dead on. I am so amazed at how BOTH the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix

(...) There's no such thing as too much eye candy! Okay, maybe there is. I'd hate to get burned out though :) (...) Thanks a lot. I've learned a lot in the last few years on how to make form and function follow each other in equal portions. I really (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)