 Space / 12692
    Re: First pics of the Deathstalker... —Eric Sophie
   Rick, that is seriously cool looking fighter! I really like it. You did a great job! Hey, can I get one with the Special Keppler options package? You know soft-touch landing gear, anti-fleebnork wipers...etc....? Legomaster (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: First pics of the Deathstalker... —Kyle Keppler
   I'll answer that one for you. No, at the moment, Keppler Industries has not licenced it's luxury packs to any other group. But for a small licensing fee, we can have a Keppler Edition anything you want. :-P PS, like I told you, nice werk Rick. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)