 Space / 12682
  Re: You asked for it!!!

(...) Richard, Firstly, ONLY this category (Ice Planet Paint) is model only. The logic is it will prevent the use of an element that does not exist in a specific colour and even with a collection of hundreds of thousands of pieces, there are certain (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: You asked for it!!!

(...) How about another category for CAD only: XI: Scene: Rendered scene of official or MOC IP-themed models in their native habitat (on or in orbit around an icy planet). -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: You asked for it!!!

(...) I like it. :-) And we'll see if we can enter the winner on ldraw.org's SOTM. Jude (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)