 Space / 12632
    Re: The Nesquick Bunny and his Hopcraft —Dave Johann
   Sheesh, Mark! I step away for a couple of days and you come up with one of the most twisted creations I've ever seen. The Nestle Bunny and his floppy-eared spacecraft is quite a model, m'man! Brilliant use of Droid Fighter wedges. What's next? The (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: The Nesquick Bunny and his Hopcraft —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Haha... thanks. (...) Hey, now there's an idea. ;^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)