 Space / 12629
    Re: Sleipnir —Tom Sciortino
   You have some really cool stuff there. I'll have to go back and look more closely later, but for now, I can say I really like the Starmage as well as your new one, the Sleipnir. Starmage reminds me a little of the Hunter, a fighter/bomber from the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Sleipnir —Travis Dickinson
   Thanks. As for Military Madness, I've never heard of it. Travis Dickinson (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)