 Space / 12608
    Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held —Curt Tigges
   (...) I'm working on my ship and crew right now, and I have couple of questions. Can I include small, unarmed robots (non-minifig) to assist the crew in loading the Krak-tir'm equipment into the ship? Also, you said that we can have "small, unarmed (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

        Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held —Zac Soden
   (...) Lets see.... The robots are a hard call. I'll say that you can have unarmed robotic exosuits (need a pilot). How does that sound. The vehicles can be any size, as long as they can fit onto the cargo ship. But, um, I never specified anything (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

        Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held —Curt Tigges
   (...) That should be fine. (...) Does that mean that I should build something to transport the Krak-tir'm (if I find it) other than the truck, or will the area near it be clear for ships to land? Thanks, Curt Tigges Commander-in-Chief of Starforce (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)