 Space / 12606
    Re: The Nesquick Bunny and his Hopcraft —Mark Neumann
   Hey Mark? How do we commision the Bunny? I just got an idea for a great Godzilla style flick. Nesquick Bunny vs. Elemechaphant. It'd be a battle of the ages!! (...) Great Job Mark. I think you've gone and out done yourself. Mark (URL) of the Snow (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: The Nesquick Bunny and his Hopcraft —Eric Sophie
   I heard that! I mean my Ultimate Defense Platform the Elemechaphant will only use 1/4th power to foil the likes of the Rabbit! POWER AT ONE QUARTER! BOOM BOOM BOOM Legomaster (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)