 Space / 12601
Re: Mark's Lego Creations update 01/20/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:27:35 GMT

sandlin@nwlink.com (Mark Sandlin) wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I added the Nesquik Bunny and his Hopcraft to my website. Nothing extra,
just had a bit of time to update the page.

Visit my site and click "What's New" if you haven't seen it yet.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

...That thing is too funny and too good for words :-) Absolutely _great_
execution there.
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com