 Space / 12600
  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) ...I'm almost there. Got the crew assembled last nite and will be LDrawing up a ship today (my LEGO room is a total chaotic mess!!! darn kids :-) So my ship'll be virtual for now. ...Bonus question: The rules say one ship only, but can we (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) In the misssion briefing, the Corvette class ship is defined as: "medium freighter sized craft capable of atmospheric flight and landing and equipped with light offensivee/defensive systems." Hope that helps :) Can't wait to see the ship. Zac (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)