 Space / 12594
    Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held —Richard Parsons
   (...) Interesting question. Zac's call entirely, obviously. But I'm curious, what sort of thing did you have in mind? For mine, I note that here in the outer rim territories, it has been customary for poorly resourced starship engineers (say (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

        Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held —Zac Soden
   (...) Hi guys, Good question and I don't see why not :) If it will allow cooler ships in the game, I'm all for it! Zac (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

        Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held —Alexander Johnston
   (...) SWEEE...EEET! :-) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)