 Space / 12575
  Re: The Nesquick Bunny and his Hopcraft

I don't know about you guys but I am envious of everything Mark Sandlin posts. I am impressed by the use of the new Alpha Team cockpit pieces. I really think that the Alpha team line is going to open up many space MOCs. Mark has shown us the way. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Nesquick Bunny and his Hopcraft

(...) really think (...) Well, gosh, that's a heck of a nice compliment. Thanks! ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)