 Space / 12571
Re: The Nesquick Bunny and his Hopcraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:26:58 GMT

ROTFLMAO!

Yikes, if that isn't the weirdest space MOC I've ever seen, I don't know
what is!

Seriously, I like the front and interior very much. Nice use of those Droid
Fighter parts. Cool weapons too.

Thanks for the laugh Mark! ;-D

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
The Galaxy's most ruthless bounty hunter and his spacecraft...

Ph33r

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head