 Space / 12517
  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) Nice! It's got that classic space colorscheme working for it. That's always nice to see. And I've been immortalized as a female science officer? At least the hair color's cool :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) Sorry, you're the geeky guy with the glasses and the white cap... The girl is the heroin from a previous storyline and is called Kalinka Rugova. Alexander (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  RE: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

Alexander Zwagerman (...) And which one is pilot Lambrecht? :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) It appears we are now the same person. "Adrian Keppler" :O Btw, the ship looks pretty cool, but from the pics it's hard to tell. Let us know when you get better ones. --Kyle (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)