 Space / 12492
  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) Hopefully an AFOL in your area can help you with the digital camera issues.... where do you live? The overall design reminds me of the very large motor yachts you sometimes see here on Earth. It's a very pleasing shape, and a practical design. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New spaceship online: the Arthur C. Clarke

(...) Thanx Bill. I don't think I'll have the time to take start on something new, so it can relax on the shelves. I live in Gouda, the Netherlands, if anyone wants to take better pictures! I am saving money for a camera, though. (...) I had a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)