 Space / 12481
    Re: A New Turbocycle: The Rancor —Tony Hafner
   (...) The bike is great, but the .mpg is really great! The music is very appropriate. What I like most about it is that it gives you a much better view of the bike. It's often hard to catch the shape of something in still pictures, and the motion (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: A New Turbocycle: The Rancor —Adrian Drake
     (...) It is a pretty clever idea, yeah. If I had a digicam capable of taking movies, or the patience to do it stop-motion style, I'd make movies like that too. It's a really innovative idea. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: A New Turbocycle: The Rancor —Wilson Raska
   (...) Thanks Tony! I'm glad you liked it. I think I might start using this technique when showcasing more of my models. I might have to refine the system though; for this movie I just had a couple of crude pulleys set up to make it spin. Wilson (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)