 Space / 12455
  Bulk Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

Hi everyone, I'm really busy at the moment so I'm gonna reply to all of the people with questions in one post: (...) Thanks Dan, but after thinking about it, I only really need message board co-moderators and someone else beat you to the job. Oh (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Entering Sector 62 (was Re: Bulk Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held)

(...) Oh Galactic Mediator, Ponderer of Probabilities, Bringer of Justice, Font of Fraternal Faith, All Round Omniscient Dude of Sector 62, etc etc, (cc: Zac Soden) Port Block Yards humbly requests worthy necessary accreditations to enter Sector 62. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Entering Sector 62 (was Re: Bulk Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held)

(...) Message transmitted unfocussed, in the clear, traced to space above and beyond Port Block. (cc: Zac Soden) Message reads... Oi, G'lactic Media thingie. It's mine. I'm coming. Get outta the way. Captain Ahab Commanding the Especially Cross (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)