 Space / 12424
  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

(...) Actually, I haven't seen that site before, but it certainly is an interesting design. His has one up on me, in that his pilot stays in the bike the entire time, while mine doesn't (he'd be hanging in an odd position on the back if he stayed (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!

(...) The ones that come to mind for me are the MOSPEADA bikes from Robotech. That would be tough-- transform from a bike not to a robot but to a battle suit. In Minifig scale, I believe some licenses would need to be taken. :) -JDF (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)