 Space / 12416
    Re: Errr, a newcomer. —Dan Mattia
   Welcome. I just joined about 2 weeks ago. I've been interested in space models for about 2 yrs. My site's URL is (URL) if you're interested. Hope you have fun here! Just be careful for the few crazy people roaming the forums. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Errr, a newcomer. —Keir O'Sullivan
   (...) What I really need help on is what LEGO set to buy next for pieces on ships or mecha. I have the X-Wing, A-Wing, Sith Infiltrator, Speeder Bikes, Mars Recon Mech, and some smaller sets. (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)