 Space / 12412
    New LSA Story-line to be out soon! —Dan Mattia
   The LEGO Space Alliance's ( (URL) ) is almost ready to be published. All fans will be delighted. It is going to be action packed and have many, many explosions (how I love explosions). Movies will come out once I get the HTML set-up thanks to Grant (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)