 Space / 12309
  Re: ULF Database Update

It looks good! Transports are difficult because they are essentially a box that needs to look like a spaceship/plane. You did a good job of breaking up the side wall by placing the engines there. gj, Matt (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: ULF Database Update

(...) Thanks, Matt. I actually hadn't planned to add the engines on the side at first. I had originally planned to add more wings-but I think that it looks better this way. Sooner or later I'll have two more dropships-one smaller and one larger, but (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)