 Space / 12305
  New Fighters - looky look

Falcon 2: (URL) to use my engine vectoring idea from the original falcon: (URL) turned it into 2-man dog-fighter. The wings are studs-out all the way around. And of course, it's got some BFGs (big-****ing-guns). :D Hornet (sometimes with a frence (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: New Fighters - looky look

Nice stuff. I really enjoyed looking through all of your galleries. You have some interesting building techniques implemented in a lot of places. David (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Fighters - looky look

(...) Thanks man, I really appreciate that! I try to do a little something different with every MOC. ---SteveR (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Fighters - looky look

(...) the contest, as she's a beauty. The Hornet is very nice as well, and the canopy looks great. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Fighters - looky look

(...) are mounted. The Eradicator is very cool too. I like the engines and the way the gun is mounted below the cockpit. I also like the Falcon 2. Those wings are neat. Curt Tigges Commander-in-Chief of Starforce (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)