 Space / 12289
Re: The Turbocycle Menace and Police Response
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:27:26 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
Given the recent reports of illegal inner-city turbocycle racing, the
Space Police have decided to answer with a cycle of their own.

The Space Police decided to approach motoTEK for assistance in the matter,
and they have created the motoTEK Patrol. This Turbocycle is designed to
be extremely lightweight, and was equipped with two turbines which make it
incredibly fast.

Street racers, your days are numbered.

Not being silly this morning I must say I like it.  Its quite different.
That long front end on it gives it character.  I like the angles made up
from the different sections in the front.

It'd be a shame though if someone were to let a wrench or something fly back
into one of those fancy turbines during a hot pursuit...

-Jon

--
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jpalmer