 Space / 12287
  ULF Database Update

Hi, All, I have built two new LEGO creations for my website. They are: -The Hector Medium Dropship (URL) Personnel Transport (URL) look at them and tell me what you think. Curt Tigges Commander-in-Chief of Starforce (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce)

  Re: ULF Database Update

Hi, everybody. Did you guys see this post? (...) because nobody replies to his posts without a repost. Or maybe it's because he's new to LUGNET) Commander-in-Chief of Starforce (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: ULF Database Update

It looks good! Transports are difficult because they are essentially a box that needs to look like a spaceship/plane. You did a good job of breaking up the side wall by placing the engines there. gj, Matt (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: ULF Database Update

(...) Astoundingly good work! I love the design of the transport. (That means, of course, that I am going to steal that design. ;) The dropship, too, caught my eye. Truely amazing work, keep it up. I'm sorry I missed this post at first. -- Mark (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: ULF Database Update

(...) Thanks, Matt. I actually hadn't planned to add the engines on the side at first. I had originally planned to add more wings-but I think that it looks better this way. Sooner or later I'll have two more dropships-one smaller and one larger, but (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: ULF Database Update

(...) Thanks! As you can see, the wings are based on the Concorde. The ship is meant for transportation times of 36 hours or less (that explains the bed in the rear section for the stewardesses). Unfortunately, I couldn't take any pictures of the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)