 Space / 12282
Re: First post...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 06:28:07 GMT

Welcome to the party!  You should go make sure lugnet.build.mecha knows
you're here too - you seem to be very into mecha!

        -- Tom

http://www.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html
lego: sp[cl+++(6891)] moc+++(a1-f) yb77

austin <darcoarco@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hey, this is my first post. I've been back into lego for about a year and • a
half now, and i have been reading Lugnet for about a year. I just got so i
can now post, so just wanted to say that you might be hearing more from • me.
for those of you interested, here's a link to my 2 lego space sites.
UAR Website: http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/glengarry/index.html
KC Website: http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/glengarry/KC.html
they share an angelfire account, but are in seperate lego space universes.
here is my Brickshelf account w/ mostly space MOCs, some that aren't in • the
pages.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=darcoarco
hope that i won't have too much more trouble w/ posting and the like. bye
-austin